Urdhvaa 2k10 @ Medak College Of Engineering & Technology

Urdhvaa, the national level technical extravaganza organized by MCET is an ode to stupendous growth made by science and technology over the years. With six departments encompassing myriad fields of technology and management, this tech offers two days of thorough indulgence to the technically inclined. Different technical events are organized like paper presentation, poster presentation, technical quiz, model presentation, troubleshooting, innovision, face the media, track the senAbuse Word. We want a large cross section of student community to be part of the fest. These two days of fest will be hub of many student centric and brain storming activities.
We believe that in every person in this world is present that can lead the individual to glorious positions. We shall provide events catering to various tastes of individual to try their talents in that field like instant ad making to test your creativity, treasure hunt that boggles your mind for clues and jam sessions.
Robomania is an interesting game cum intellectual exercise for building engineers determined to innovate and create machines for producing desired results.
Date: 11th and 12th October 2010.

Events Are Like
  • paper presentation
  • poster presentation
  • technical quiz
  • debugging
  • troubleshooting
  • track the senAbuse Word
  • face the media
  • business conundrum
  • model presentation
  • structural problem solving skills
  • innovation
  • robomania

VISIT US AT:

#-Link-Snipped-#

For any Queries you can contact

Samrat K : 8008808816

Or Mail Us At

Urdhvaa.help@gmail.com

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What is the basic concept bahind the artificial naural network?
My final year BE project is silencer design and optimization Ofcourse passive control. Reactive type silencer (non dissipative). One which uses tubular elements n creates impedance mismatch. Now the point...
One of my friend has brought an OS named as 'opensuse'. It is an OS of linux, but it is entirely different from others, it is not supporting either NTFS...

Hey

Hey there, my name is Patryk. Lets see, I am a senior in high school. I play play soccer for my varsity team and basketball in an outside league. You...
OK, so I posted in the Introductions section saying that I am totally new to Electrical Engineering; I am not even in college! I have decided to leap into it...