UPS Designing Creteria for Electrical Load

I want to know about the practical approach of UPS Designing with real examples. For example for 100Computers, 200Lights etc what should be the power ratting of UPS to consider. Approach it with all respects and calculation and with one example that could be applicable with all type examples.

Replies

• arunchary
    arunchary
    hi Ceion, here we need to consider the load and the utility of power.first you need to calculate the load then go for selection of a inverter.like each of computer (desktop)LED based monitor takes 100w to 130watts.so if your using 10 pc's then its nearly 13Kw yes then we need to go for 200watt above of usage of the load for the sake of losses and other electrical considerations.and with same for lights also calculate the load consumed by a bulb.like that...some of the examples are explains in following link..just for awareness ....
  • LastChance
    LastChance
    arunchary
    HOW TO CHOOSE A RIGHT INVERTER AND BATTERY | techupdates
    Yes that is informative.....I got much. If you have more useful links please share me.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Yes, it's finally happened. We've reached that stage where anyone with a black and white screen is cool. We've become indifferent to the number of cores on our phones, the...
Hi All, I'm fresher in PHP and I want to learn PHP very well..............Please help......... I'm facing problem to fetch data from my existing table using below code: mysql_select_db("my_db",$con); $result...
What is SOCKET in TCPIP ? Can anyone explain with real examples ?
General Electric (GE) has launched industrial internet that helps predict and prevent electrical grid outages. The system connects with all the existing system components including grid power equipment, sensors and...
When a six legged robot and a six rotor robot helicopter are mated, one would expect sparks to fly. This one walks, dances a jive, flies and grabs things on...