Updates of Latest Cars

Hi guys,Now you can ask here anything and everything about cars .
I have an update about a new SUV which is going to launch in Indian market.
General Motors India is planning to launch Chevrolet Captiva next month.Very nice and impressive SUV,Chevrolet Captiva looks very fabulous and stylish.It's sizzling performance with mind blowing mileage and power make new avatar of excellence.

Chevrolet Captiva Price, Images, Mileage, Reviews, Specs is said to be a head turner with elegant and sporty exterior look with a rigid monocoque body. Captiva is packed with bold wheel cutouts and powerful shoulder line with satin silver finish skid plates in the front and rear that adds aggression and sophistication on the open urban roads.

Chevrolet Captiva is a car with luxury and style both in interiors and exteriors. The exterior of Chevrolet Captiva is unmatched with a class-apart style. The sporty headlight makes the visibility very clear. The finishing touch on the exterior is done by the chrome finishing on the door handles and dual exhaust pipes. The alloy wheel base makes the look more complete and classy.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Man tell me about the Skoda Rapid and The Toyota New Fortuner. I skip a heart-beat whenever a fotuner passes by. I'm interested in engine performance and how much is the performance difference with the 2-wheel and 4-Wheel drive.
  • vikaskumar11233
    vikaskumar11233
    Hi The _Big_ K,
    Skoda Rapid won the prize of family car in 2011.This is the best sedan in range of 6 to 7 lac. Skoda India has launched its latest invent “Skoda Rapid” residing in the C-Segment. With Skoda India having presence in most of the car segments, the company has made one more addition in sedan car segment by launching the all new smoking hot Skoda Rapid. This latest entry in the fleet of Skoda India is a startling resemblance to its sibling Volkswagen’s Vento. Skoda Rapid incorporates the same engine as added in VW Vento i.e. 1.6L petrol/diesel added with dual transmission modes (Auto/Manual).

Skoda Rapid boasts of offering good competition to other cars present in this segment. The Skoda Rapid price at Rs 6.75 lakh for the base petrol variant will act as a spark for the sales of the sedan and stir the competition within the C segment sedan cars in India. After the last launch of Skoda Yeti – in the SUV segment, “Skoda Rapid” is marching forward now in Skoda’s parade. Skoda India has installed some high-end tech specs in Skoda Rapid making it a milestone in sedan car segment. So sit tight for a whole new riding experience with “Skoda Rapid”.

And Toyota Fortuner is the best SUV in it's segment.Toyota Fortuner is an impressive power machine with muscular body and its sporty looks can take anyone’s fancy. Toyota Fortuner facelift was displayed at Indonesian Motor Show in 2011. The mighty SUV is launched in various markets across the globe like Malaysia, Thailand, Oman, etc before coming to India. Toyota launched its very successful urban SUV-Toyota Fortuner in Indian market with only one diesel variant back in 2009. This mid-sized SUV, also known as Toyota SW4 in global market, is actually based on Toyota Hilux’s platform (It is a pick-up truck not present in India). The vehicle was originally designed by Toyota Technical Centre in Australia. It is assembled in India from CKD kits by Toyota Kirloskar Motors Pvt. Ltd.
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    what about the skoda yeti ? which would be a better buy ? yeti ? or maruti ertigo ?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello I'm Anand - a mechanical engineer by education and working as a design engineer. Happy to be a part of CrazyEngineers Family.
purpose:i am going to use the laptop for ansys14V which is a finite element analysis software .In addition to that i would use CAD modelling software like proE. My requirements...
HP has released the Z1 all in one desktop with all the power hardware. The desktop features a range of Intel Core i3 - Xenon Server Class CPU, NVIDIA Quadro...
Homecurry.com provides a complete and flexible online platform to order your home cooked, healthy and tasty lunch from variety of menu options prepared by various Homechefs.We engage housewives as cooks...
I'm just wondering whether there's a formula that related the total area of the solar panel that's exposed to the light and the maximum output it can generate? Also, does...