Upconverting Mixer

Hello everyone, i am using an upconverting mixer (LT5521)which converts a 100MHz signal to 900MHz.it requires an 800MHz of local oscillator input.can anyone suggest any IC or a circuit which can be used to get the local oscillator input.

Thank you

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, If you've noticed, I've added the subscription form after every first post to boost the subscription to CE News Feed. What do you think? Will it work?
Indian actress Twinkle Khanna who is the brand ambassador for Micromax's popular mobile phone model oriented towards women 'Bling' won't Twinkle anymore. The Delhi based telecom company, Bling Telecom has...
So, you worked hard to find a great idea for your final/third year project. You are working hard on it to make it work. I hope you will get good...
So, while browsing the Internet, I stumbled upon this India-Compliant Blackberry Mobile communication services aimed at Blackberry users in India. The company's aim is to provide an India-compliant solution to...
I've seen many bright candidates don't do well in interviews just because they become to nervous during job interview. Well, can we control our nervousness and face the interview with...