@vikas reddy • 25 Dec, 2012
what are the upcoming technologies in the field of mechanical engineering.
can anyone give me some ideas about a new technology which can help in future.
@zaveri • 12 Jan, 2013 Mechatronics, robotics and MEMS (micro electro mechanical sytems), seem to be it.
@Kaustubh Katdare • 17 Jan, 2013 Mechanical engineering has several sub-divisions and the future developments and enhancements are going to be a mashup of several disciplines of engineering. Robotics for example is advancing at a rapid pace and the efforts are ongoing to make them human-like.

Automobile sector, which is another offshoot of the mechanical engineering is taking leaps towards more fuel efficient engines and even exploring ways to employ green, environment friendly fuels.

Nanotechnology is also rapidly finding ways into several applications which are directly or indirectly related to mechanical engineering. The best way to keep updated with the developments is to follow engineering related blogs; CrazyEngineers VoiCE, for example.

Related Posts

I thought of compiling a list of the coolest and the best whatsapp group names that you've been using for your respective groups. For the sake of convenience, we'll stick...
A simple good bye email or last working day mail ain't cool! We've some awesome templates that you can use. If you're looking for an amazing Last Working Day email...
Hello CEans, How to convert CGPA (10 Point Scale) to Percentage? Please help!
I heard many students are having a trouble registering on the TCS Portal, when it's quite straightforward actually. If you have problem in attaching photos or CV, Use internet explorer...
What is IES or Indian Engineering Services Exam? Union Public Services Commission (UPSC) conducts the Engineering Services Exam or ESE 2016 is an entrance exam for graduates who wish to...