CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@vikas reddy • 25 Dec, 2012
what are the upcoming technologies in the field of mechanical engineering.
can anyone give me some ideas about a new technology which can help in future.
@zaveri • 12 Jan, 2013 Mechatronics, robotics and MEMS (micro electro mechanical sytems), seem to be it.
@Kaustubh Katdare • 17 Jan, 2013 Mechanical engineering has several sub-divisions and the future developments and enhancements are going to be a mashup of several disciplines of engineering. Robotics for example is advancing at a rapid pace and the efforts are ongoing to make them human-like.

Automobile sector, which is another offshoot of the mechanical engineering is taking leaps towards more fuel efficient engines and even exploring ways to employ green, environment friendly fuels.

Nanotechnology is also rapidly finding ways into several applications which are directly or indirectly related to mechanical engineering. The best way to keep updated with the developments is to follow engineering related blogs; CrazyEngineers VoiCE, for example.
3.4k views

Related Posts

@sunit.soni · Nov 21, 2009

I need notes for computer graphics(b.tech 5th semester I.T). would anybody provide me ??? then please.
3.9k views

@Chirayu Samarth · Mar 24, 2015

The Chinese manufacturer, Lenovo has launched a new budget phablet named- Lenovo K3 Note in China. The phablet is priced at CNY 899 (approximately Rs. 9,000) and will be available...
3.3k views

@Ankita Katdare · Jun 16, 2010

By eradicate I mean, make a corruption-free country. Corruption has become such a common word in India that sometimes I feel, after a couple of decades, Kindergarten students will be...
3.9k views

@Sharvari Panchbhai · Dec 5, 2014

One of the leading Indian consumer electronics company, Micromax Informatics Limited, has announced the launch of its new affordable smartphone Canvas Xpress A99. Priced at Rs 6,999, the handset will...
5.4k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Mar 27, 2014

I'm curious to know how the "Network Key Rotation Interval" feature works in ASUS (and other) routers. I read on a few forums that setting the key to default 3600...
40.6k views