Upcoming B-Plan Competitions [March - July 2011]

Can we collect all the upcoming B-Plan competitions around the world so that all interested engineers, wannabe-entrepreneurs can benefit and prepare well in advance for them? πŸ˜€

Replies

• just_Ritu
    just_Ritu
    Yeah, we can. I know a site which which provides access to all the competitions being held for students around the world and a lot of them are based on Business proposals.
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    yeah we should ! 😁

@ritu: do update us on the news from that website then 😁
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    @Ritu : Please post soon. πŸ˜€
  • just_Ritu
    just_Ritu
    I'l just do that in sometimeπŸ˜€
  • just_Ritu
    just_Ritu
    The website is studentcompetitions.com.
    There are a few sections for the competition and one of them is Business.
    Tech and Engineering also forms a section.
    Interested people go grab the opportunity.πŸ˜€
    😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Internet Explorer 9 was released few a day ago and it has seen 2.3 million downloads in 24 hours. We we do some math, it comes to around 240 downloads...
World's 12th registered internet domain, sun.com will cease to exist from June 01, says official sun blog: Sun.com Will Disappear After June 1 : OTN Garage 😭
I'd love to hear from Civil Engineers about the environment friendly techniques used in Civil Design in constructions of buildings, dams, bridges et al. Are there any special techniques at...
Check out our latest coverage on VoiCE: 25 Infamous Viruses In Last 25 Years - CrazyEngineers
I just wanted to post a few quick words to say how happy I am to be part of this forum. I intend to work in healthcare IT which seems...