Unstable or stable universe

Well this is worth reading here.

Many wonder the stability of a particle is theoretical Here is one such which is almost proving that the Universe We are in is highly unstable

#-Link-Snipped-#

Check this blog out

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Interesting read, it is. I think the Indian philosophers have summarised all of that. I'm not sure how to translate it in English; but the overall thought is that what's inside you is what's in the Universe.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    One explanation I found and this is the Gyst of the entire 2 hour lecture

For STABLE UNIVERSE - The NEWTONIAN LAW has to be obeyed. That is the Net momentum of the system is 0 (ZERO).

If this condition is violated even to a small degree then the whole system becomes Highly Vulnerable and self destroys itself due to its Unstability.

Let me say an analogy here to summarize the Unequal Momenta condition. Let the small variation in momentum of initial and Final be a small fraction DEL (x).This DEL(x) when continues over a period T becomes really Humongous causing higher rate of instability resulting in destruction of the system.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The National Association of Software and Services Companies (NASSCOM) has announced the ambitious 10000 startups program. The program aims to fund, incubate, nurture and mentor over 10000 startup companies in...
What is 'Zigbee'? I have seen a lot of project topics on it. I am searching for my final year project topic. So how should I proceed if I want...
Alright, check this out! 40 knots. Let's break this down engineer style! Who wants to discus and figure out it's composition or the engineering & physics behind how it works?
Looks like the print business is in fashion again. We've been writing a lot about 3D printing, but if that limits your creativity - how about printing images on your...
Google Babble could be the new chat service from Google that will integrate all the existing instant messaging / communication services the company offers. We've been hearing from multiple sources...