Unrestrcited Social Media Is boon or bane

Well we have some serious haters of social media and serious fans of social media in CE I think this place is the best place to have a debate on this topic

Recent trend shows that the world is on the verge of collapsing under the weight of Social media Eg Egypt and Libya

What do you guys feel about those incidents and what do you think will happen if Social media is left unrestricted

Replies

• mail154
    mail154
    I Was Neither a Social Media Lover nor its hater. To Be frank it gives us chance to speak what we want to say. there are peoples on social media who just want to connect with their friends. We should be effective on using the social networks. Ok these are the advantages and disadvantages to my knowledge.

Advantages-
    *Can Connect With Our Dear Ones,No Matter Where We Are.
    *If Used Effectively We Can Even Use It as a Source of inspiration
    *We May Aware of the recent trends in any field of world standards by simply liking the page and can match up the standards.
    *Nowadays Most of the top mnc/products or brand have their page on social Networking sites.We Can follow them instantly
    *Acquire Knowledge we don't know and Share Knowledge We Know.
    *Can Be Used as a tool to contact and keep in touch with the ones we missed.

Disadvantages-
    *Kills Times than Anything
    *Open To Fraud,scam activities
    *Security Issues
    *As It Becomes the habit,we will be addicted on typing the URL everytime we open a browser or even we may change our homepage Google to #-Link-Snipped-# network>.com ๐Ÿ˜
    *Majority Were the Fake Accounts opened to the evil tasks both in a smaller or larger scale.
    *No One Can Be Trusted.
    *Importantly Misleading Youths and Childrens.
    *Sometimes made us forget our email account usernames and passwords ๐Ÿ˜

Suggestions-
    *There Should be a better mechanism to find fake accounts and misrepresentations.
    *There Should Be a Healthy Age Limit To Start
    *There Should Be A Line Between what is our liberty and how it should not disturb others liberty.
    *Creating a Good Awareness about fraud activities.

Conclusions-
    Every Technology Has Its own disadvantages and advantages. Before the period of facebook and other social networking sites we were using mail accounts more oftenly. By The time too there are fraud mails and scam things occurred and occuring still. We may not limit these activities to social networking sites but we may not exclude social networks from harmful activities.It All Depends on the People. Both the Good And Bad Things follow the General Public's Way. If We Were Using Only Mail to connect with others,the Good Things and equal amount of harmful activities were flooded there. When We Migrated to Social Networks, Top Brands and MNC's enter the Network and similarly other bad things too enter to make people suffer. There May Or MayNot be a Restriction. But We Should Have Self-control Over It.We Should Use It Effectively and Purposefully. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    mail154
    I Was Neither a Social Media Lover nor its hater. To Be frank it gives us chance to speak what we want to say. there are peoples on social media who just want to connect with their friends. We should be effective on using the social networks. Ok these are the advantages and disadvantages to my knowledge.

Advantages-
    *Can Connect With Our Dear Ones,No Matter Where We Are.
    *If Used Effectively We Can Even Use It as a Source of inspiration
    *We May Aware of the recent trends in any field of world standards by simply liking the page and can match up the standards.
    *Nowadays Most of the top mnc/products or brand have their page on social Networking sites.We Can follow them instantly
    *Acquire Knowledge we don't know and Share Knowledge We Know.
    *Can Be Used as a tool to contact and keep in touch with the ones we missed.

Disadvantages-
    *Kills Times than Anything
    *Open To Fraud,scam activities
    *Security Issues
    *As It Becomes the habit,we will be addicted on typing the URL everytime we open a browser or even we may change our homepage Google to #-Link-Snipped-# network>.com ๐Ÿ˜
    *Majority Were the Fake Accounts opened to the evil tasks both in a smaller or larger scale.
    *No One Can Be Trusted.
    *Importantly Misleading Youths and Childrens.
    *Sometimes made us forget our email account usernames and passwords ๐Ÿ˜

Suggestions-
    *There Should be a better mechanism to find fake accounts and misrepresentations.
    *There Should Be a Healthy Age Limit To Start
    *There Should Be A Line Between what is our liberty and how it should not disturb others liberty.
    *Creating a Good Awareness about fraud activities.

Conclusions-
    Every Technology Has Its own disadvantages and advantages. Before the period of facebook and other social networking sites we were using mail accounts more oftenly. By The time too there are fraud mails and scam things occurred and occuring still. We may not limit these activities to social networking sites but we may not exclude social networks from harmful activities.It All Depends on the People. Both the Good And Bad Things follow the General Public's Way. If We Were Using Only Mail to connect with others,the Good Things and equal amount of harmful activities were flooded there. When We Migrated to Social Networks, Top Brands and MNC's enter the Network and similarly other bad things too enter to make people suffer. There May Or MayNot be a Restriction. But We Should Have Self-control Over It.We Should Use It Effectively and Purposefully. ๐Ÿ˜€

My friend, you've nailed the debate in one post. Nothing more to discuss here!

P.S.: And by the way I wanted to both 'Agree' and 'Like' but couldn't, so I just 'Like'd it!๐Ÿ‘
  • mail154
    mail154
    anoopthefriend
    My friend, you've nailed the debate in one post. Nothing more to discuss here!

P.S.: And by the way I wanted to both 'Agree' and 'Like' but couldn't, so I just 'Like'd it!๐Ÿ‘

Thank You ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ‘

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This guy is using Google Now feature to voice recognition for command and NFC also. Controlling door lock, setting A/C temperature, Computer On/Off, even making popcorn ๐Ÿ‘ . It's just...
Nokia has made official the launch of the new smartphone Nokia Lumia 625, which it fondly calls 'The Hero of the Big Screen' in a press release. And rightly so,...
As the monsoon wrecks havoc in many cities in India, people will be missing the bright summer sun. But what if you stay in a town where the sun goes...
Verizon Wireless has launched three new Motorola Smartphones. Here we are at the unveiling of the Motorola Droid range of phones, after a series of leaks, - The Droid Mini,...
Do they have any dress code CDAC banglore for girls??someone tell me know!!!!