Unmanned Pesticide Sprayer

Project Abstract / Summary : IT IS USEFUL FOR FARMERS TO MINIMIZE DRUDGERY AND SAFETY FROM HARMFUL PESTICIDES.IT IS 4-WHEEL ROBOT ,CAPABLE OF SPRAYING PESTICIDES BY REMOTE CONTROL. ITS BATTERY IS CHARGED WITH THE SOLAR ENERGY SO REDUCING THE OPERATING COST.pesticides used in the farms are dangerous for the humans. farmers ,while spraying the pesticides comes directly in contact with them. long exposure to it may result into the cancer.considering the need for the atomization in agriculture i have designed this project.IT IS USEFUL FOR FARMERS TO MINIMIZE DRUDGERY AND SAFETY FROM HARMFUL PESTICIDES.IT IS 4-WHEEL ROBOT ,CAPABLE OF SPRAYING PESTICIDES BY REMOTE CONTROL. ITS BATTERY IS CHARGED WITH THE SOLAR ENERGY SO REDUCING THE OPERATING COST

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : pesticides used in the farms are dangerous for the humans. farmers ,while spraying the pesticides comes directly in contact with them. long exposure to it may result into the cancer.considering the need for the atomization in agriculture i have designed this project.IT IS USEFUL FOR FARMERS TO MINIMIZE DRUDGERY AND SAFETY FROM HARMFUL PESTICIDES.IT IS 4-WHEEL ROBOT ,CAPABLE OF SPRAYING PESTICIDES BY REMOTE CONTROL. ITS BATTERY IS CHARGED WITH THE SOLAR ENERGY SO REDUCING THE OPERATING COST

Project Category : Electrical / Electronics / Communication
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: DEOGIRI INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING AND MANAGEMENT STUDIES
City: AURANGABD
State: MAHARASHTRA
Participating Team From: Final Year

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Round II Project Entry:

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

friends i want to make robowar robot..please suggest me some robot designs. i seen some designs, but i want to make some new type robots. so please give me some...
Project Abstract / Summary : In all aspects of our life, we encounter event recording applications very often. Recording of any entity be it sound, pictures, events etc. is very...
Project Abstract / Summary : Energy is the basic need for the development of the modern world. For meeting up the regular demand of energy we need to design a...
Project Abstract / Summary : This project aims at providing a voting system that cannot be tempered with. It provides a significant improvement over the existing electronic voting system in...
Think of a situation where you are traveling with your family or friends on a bus and all of you want to watch the movie you have on your HDD...