Unknown devices help needed: Circuit Breakers

Hello there, I have some electronic devices which I need advice/suggestion on where I might be able to find people who are interested.

My dad's friend had them for his workshop machinaries if I haven't mistaken and is planning on retiring... hence these devices.

There's a bunch of circuit breaker ranging from 15Amps to 250Amps (brand new & used) and they're all "3 poles".

I am not familiar with these devices and hardly know their exact use.

The brands are Fuji, Mitusbihi, Terasaki and Merlin Gerin.

Do you guys have any idea on the actual use and perhaps where/what kinda stores I might be able to find interested parties?

Incase you're wondering, here's some images:
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG][​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]

Thank you guys.

Replies

• raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    sabrina
    I think maybe you could put your China Circuit Breaker, Circuit Breaker Manufacturers, Suppliers, Price | Made-in-China.com info to some B2B websites where there are many buyers and sellers to visit every day. Such as Alibaba.com, Globalsources.com or Made-in-China.com.
    You spammers are getting smarter each day.
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    is this a spam!!!!never came across such
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    sauravgoswami
    is this a spam!!!!never came across such
    The post by Sabrina was spam. It has been deleted. The post with pics is someone elses and I don't think it is a spam.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    raj87verma88
    You spammers are getting smarter each day.
    Yep, it was spammed post by sabrina. User was banned.
  • Fahad Bhatti
    Fahad Bhatti
    Isn't it rude by you admin guys to ban the user for a single spam?????
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Fahad Bhatti
    Isn't it rude by you admin guys to ban the user for a single spam?????
    No.

The three years of experience comes in handy. The users aren't banned if they spammed unintentionally. However, there are users who get registered only to spam. Its very easy to figure them out by reading their profile and the post content.

The admin folks know the difference between mistake and crime. [​IMG]
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Well, if anything, its rude to spam in the first place, whether its one post or not 😉

As Biggie said (and as you'll see over time), some just join to spam. It just wastes people's time and effort. We want to have meaningful and useful discussions here 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Lcd

Hi,everyone! Hope you everything goes well! I am Ivy Wei from Shenzhen,China,work in Thingwell Electronics Internatioanl Co.,Ltd (ThingWell International Limited Company), Hope that can be friend with all of you....
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii this is my first post. HEllo to all😎
im a electronics & comm. engineering student of 3'rd yr . does matlab offers any benifit to me . why nmatlab is used in the first place.
Keep the Spark Alive Inaugural Speech for the new batch at the Symbiosis BBA program, Pune 23rd June, 2008 By Chetan Bhagat Good Morning everyone and thank you for giving...
at very high frequencies why devices tend to radiate?