CrazyEngineers
  • Hello there, I have some electronic devices which I need advice/suggestion on where I might be able to find people who are interested.

My dad's friend had them for his workshop machinaries if I haven't mistaken and is planning on retiring... hence these devices.

There's a bunch of circuit breaker ranging from 15Amps to 250Amps (brand new & used) and they're all "3 poles".

I am not familiar with these devices and hardly know their exact use.

The brands are Fuji, Mitusbihi, Terasaki and Merlin Gerin.

Do you guys have any idea on the actual use and perhaps where/what kinda stores I might be able to find interested parties?

Incase you're wondering, here's some images:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thank you guys.
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • raj87verma88

MemberNov 24, 2008

sabrina
    I think maybe you could put your <a href="https://www.made-in-china.com/products-search/hot-china-products/Circuit_Breaker.html" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">China Circuit Breaker, Circuit Breaker Manufacturers, Suppliers, Price | Made-in-China.com</a> info to some B2B websites where there are many buyers and sellers to visit every day. Such as Alibaba.com, Globalsources.com or Made-in-China.com.
    You spammers are getting smarter each day.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • sauravgoswami

MemberNov 24, 2008

is this a spam!!!!never came across such
    Cancel
  • raj87verma88

MemberNov 24, 2008

sauravgoswami
    is this a spam!!!!never came across such
    The post by Sabrina was spam. It has been deleted. The post with pics is someone elses and I don't think it is a spam.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorNov 25, 2008

raj87verma88
    You spammers are getting smarter each day.
    Yep, it was spammed post by sabrina. User was banned.
    Cancel
  • Fahad Bhatti

MemberNov 25, 2008

Isn't it rude by you admin guys to ban the user for a single spam?????
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorNov 25, 2008

Fahad Bhatti
    Isn't it rude by you admin guys to ban the user for a single spam?????
    No.

The three years of experience comes in handy. The users aren't banned if they spammed unintentionally. However, there are users who get registered only to spam. Its very easy to figure them out by reading their profile and the post content.

The admin folks know the difference between mistake and crime. [​IMG]
    Cancel
  • Ashraf HZ

MemberNov 26, 2008

Well, if anything, its rude to spam in the first place, whether its one post or not 😉

As Biggie said (and as you'll see over time), some just join to spam. It just wastes people's time and effort. We want to have meaningful and useful discussions here 😀
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register