UNIX Task Manager

Project Abstract / Summary : It is a Unix Task Manager functions just like Windows Task Manager. It shows background and foreground running processes details.
I like Unix programming. It also includes the JAVA programming which helps in executing this project.
I like Unix programming. It also includes the JAVA programming which helps in executing this project.I like Unix programming. It also includes the JAVA programming which helps in executing this project.I like Unix programming. It also includes the JAVA programming which helps in executing this project.

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : I like Unix programming. It also includes the JAVA programming which helps in executing this project.
I like Unix programming. It also includes the JAVA programming which helps in executing this project.I like Unix programming. It also includes the JAVA programming which helps in executing this project.I like Unix programming. It also includes the JAVA programming which helps in executing this project.I like Unix programming. It also includes the JAVA programming which helps in executing this project.

Project Category : CS / IT / Networking
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: Snhgad college if Engineering
City: Mumbai
State: Maharashtra
Participating Team From: Final Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, anyone here has any experience with DSLR video shooting? Need help with selecting the kind of mic I would employ for indoor or outdoor shoot. Budget for the microphone...
Project Abstract / Summary : My project is of diffusing a bomb using an electro magnetic pulse(EMP), this EMP is generated when a nuclear bomb or missile blasts off. The...
I don't know if this is the right place to post for any query but I need information regarding RAS ( Rajasthan Administrative Services).
Project Abstract / Summary : This project is proposed to design receiver cum display board which can be programmed from mobile phone.The main aim of this project will be to...
The curious followers of the Curiosity rover on Mars may note that your favorite robot will not be functional for the next few days. NASA's informed that the rover is...