Universal remote

Can we make remote which is useful for all purposes...Like operating tv,fan,ac....Etc...

Replies

• [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    Of course you can until you can ensure that all devices use same encoding technique.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Imran498
    Can we make remote which is useful for all purposes...Like operating tv,fan,ac....Etc...
    As said by #-Link-Snipped-# All Devices are using different protocol like NEC, RC5 and some have their own so It is difficult to make Universal Remote but yes if there is Learning method then you can make your remote compatible with other, But for all devices its difficult.
  • arunchary
    arunchary
    its correct godfather,its varies with respect to the load (i.e ac or dc) and also type of protocols as to implementation.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi guys, I'm new to this forum. Can anyone tell me where I can get some mechanical engineering ebooks free to download? I found some excellent materials from crazyengineers Resources...
A CrazyEngineers Meet is tentatively scheduled for the 1st of September, 2012 in Mumbai or Pune. Interested CEans who will be able to attend the Meet are requested to please...
Hello Friends, Myself "Troll_So_Hard" .... Name is pretty weird, aint it ?? so, am I 😉 Studying Electronics & Communication Engineering. I support F/OSS & everything that brings change in...
I want to do project on this topic . is it useful? I have no idea on how to do this . I am totally depending on this social network...
Hi there, I'm getting tired looking for affordable servers in mentioned countries. Some of the providers such as server4you.com (power x6) are offering good prices and locations, but they are...