UNITED ENGINEERING : SCI-FI to REALITY

Ok. Enough of the fun we got from Sci-fi movies. Enough of the awe-struck kodak moments watching the movie where we just appreciated the scenes and moved on without doing a fundamental duty being an ENGINEER..rather i should be saying being a
Indeed that is to know HOW IT WORKS!

Its time to get serious about the so-classified "Sci-Fi" phenomenons and think about how to get today's reality near to them if not completely realize them!

So, this thread we shall throw open to all those sci-fi fanatics and CRAZY ENGINEERS to discuss about- "HOW it Works and HOW can we Realise them"

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    so where are we starting from?STAR TREK?๐Ÿ˜›
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Star Trek would be a little too big for the initial target.

Iron Man would be a easier start ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    I would like to get my hands on something like the instantaneous manufacturing system that Iron Man had!! That was pretty awesome!!
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Yeah! Man, I'm wondering what will appear in Iron Man 2! ๐Ÿ˜€

I was thinking of doing a HUD system for my car, but I think it'll take a while ๐Ÿ˜›

Here is a link to the CE discussion regarding the possibility of a JARVIS like system: #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

do u have an idea on advanced technology.pls post the topics its urgent
hello everyone.. can show me the frequencies and decibel circuit that build with 555timer or other component that produce tone connected to earphone with battery 9V supply.. i gonna die...
how can we check the datatype of the input that the user has entered at runtime in C++?
How can we expicitly call the destructor to destroy an object in the middle of the program in C++?
Hi, We have got a project in which we have got a data structure (.bin file) and we are supposed to call it in matlab. how do we do that...