Unigraphics NX Guidance

hey everyone.

I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right section.
but I need some guidance in modelling an aerospace component.

anyone here willing to guide me?

Replies

• Yogesh Borkar
    Yogesh Borkar
    Mahesh Pillai
    but I need some guidance in modelling an aerospace component.
    Mahesh it would be more beneficial if you could explain your problem statement in brief. Many members can help with their suggestions then.
  • Mahesh Pillai
    Mahesh Pillai
    what's your email bro.

Yogesh Borkar
    Mahesh it would be more beneficial if you could explain your problem statement in brief. Many members can help with their suggestions then.
  • Bobbio Doyle
    Bobbio Doyle
    there are some good videos on youtude, what software are you planning to use? Soilworks?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Motorola, the Lenovo owned company, has launched Moto X 32GB (2nd generation) in India with a price tag of Rs. 32,999. The wood finish and leather back panel versions are...
The American corporate trend of hiring and then firing the employees is now 'settling' in Indian IT as well. No one really expected that the companies like Tata Consultancy Services...
Any on who is syclo expert in this Group.Can you just help me in uploading images in agentry server.
In the summer we informed you that Google had started building prototypes of its self-driving cars and showed you an artist’s rendering of the final product. Today Google has proudly...
The Indian electronics giant, Videocon has launched an affordable smartphone Z50 Nova at Rs. 5,999 under the Infimium series and is available exclusively on Flipkart. Videocon has been known for...