underwater paint application

actually am making project on the same topic....
using cylinders ....
i want to mke a bit of inovation
in it ...plzz help me...

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    monizarekar
    actually am making project on the same topic....
    using cylinders ....
    i want to mke a bit of inovation
    in it ...plzz help me...
    Umm, do you want us to read your mind and find out what help you want?
  • monizarekar
    monizarekar
    no,,, no need , i mentioned it ... am doing using cylinder n want to do innovation
  • Capt Spark
    Capt Spark
    humm... it is really tough to help someonw in innovating something.. isnt it? 😉

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A very important note before starting. In Japanese, the letter "de" is pronounced as "the" in "there" AND "su" is pronounced as "ss" and So read "Desu" as "Thess" Haajimemaashite...
Here's a question to all the electrical engineers - What's the minimum voltage required to get a 'shock' and what's the minimum voltage dangerous to human body?
When a certain number is divided by 7, the remainder is 0. If the remainder is not 0 when the number is divided by 14, then the remainder must be...
Hello!!!! I am Ritupam, a Mechanical Engineering student...... Will someone please explain me the concept of ENTHALPY in thermodynamics???? Thank you....
Finally some good is coming of Google’s acquisition of Gizmo5. GMail’s chat application already supports voice and video chatting, and was recently released for Linux. Now it would seem that...