Understanding Basic Semantics of a web page [Free Video Tutorial]

Second one !

2) Understanding Basic Semantics of a web page

In this tutorial we'll be first clearing out some basic points which often create confusion of HTML being a 'PROGRAMMIN Lanugage' , and then we'll be going to explore different sections any webpage is made up of and understand about the basic unit in a WebPage, which are tags.

More tutorials coming soon..!!

Replies

• Arjun Walmiki
    Arjun Walmiki
    good keep it up

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

we know induction motor draws more current when powerfactor is less.. & vice versa. can u show how current ,power factor, frequency all are related through graph or by example?...
I am going to join CDAC at the end of this month and as i have never been to pune , i ask CEans to suggest me how and where...
The idea for developing CrazyEngineers Project Showcase was conceived several months (in 2011, to be precise). We came across several student and hobby projects created by engineers just like you...
I would like to share some of my thoughts on the meaning of secularism. India is a country with an incredible amount of beliefs, languages, religions, castes, communities etc etc...
If you can't live without delicious Dosa, you better start saving for the DosaMatic. The automatic Dosa making machine that can do about 1 delicious Dosa per minute. The venture...