Underground city planned for Amsterdam

How many of you have heard about underground city....

"Amsterdam is to go underground -- thanks to the shortage of space and rising land prices."

This crazy idea is going to convert in a truth... according to a dutch architect... construction will start by 2020...

Do you guys this will be successful... or it will remain a another dream only...
and do you think that it should happen...

--CrazyBoy

I am Back "Big K"

Replies

• lady malady
    lady malady
    That sounds brilliant! I'll read up more about it. Considering all the civil engineering wonders that have already come up, I don't think this will remain a mere dream.
    As for whether is should happen... everything has its good and bad sides right? It is definitely a needed as far as accommodation of the growing population is concerned. But considering how much we tax our planet already, I does cause quite a few concerns.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Don't know how many of you have heard about second life.... This is about the life in which you can do everything which you are missing in real life... my...
[This post comes from an electrical engineer who's a complete newbie to the world of automobiles & therefore his questions might look 'too basic'] With that disclaimer, I'll put my...
Wha is SCOMO and how does it help in Application Management in Mobile devices
I am a Mechanical Engineering student at present in 3rd year and i have to make a minor project.
i am a electrical engineer. i am in final year, till now i am not selected in any company. so i confuse that what i do now. first option :-...