CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Muhammad Javed • 01 Mar, 2013
I want to execute my undergraduate final year project in Transportation Engineering.Can you please suggest me some emerging topics which demands high degree of research and on which comparatively less amount of work is done so far.So that I may be able to come up with something productive.
@Jeffrey Arulraj • 01 Mar, 2013 I am not sure if this is feasible try some thing on Stress analysis on Sub soil
@Muhammad Javed • 02 Mar, 2013
Conqueror
I am not sure if this is feasible try some thing on Stress analysis on Sub soil
your suggestion is valuable but my area of interest is Transportation.
@maria flor • 26 Mar, 2013
I want to execute my undergraduate final year project in Transportation Engineering.Can you please suggest me some emerging topics which demands high degree of research and on which comparatively less amount of work is done so far.So that I may be able to come up with something productive.
how about designing a transportation hub for a certain developing area connecting all different transportation systems, all together.
6k views

Related Posts

@Sanyam Khurana · May 16, 2013

Hi there, In Network theorems, we say that in any Linear Bilateral Network.....(bla bla bla...) But Could anyone tell me the exact meaning of Linear and Bilateral? Thanks in advance.....
8.4k views

@Satya Swaroop Dash · Mar 19, 2014

Regional smartphone manufacturer Karbonn Mobiles has unveiled three of its brand new Android smartphones that run Android 4.4 (KitKat). Titanium Hexa, Titanium Octane & Octane Plus are three mid-range smartphones...
1.9k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Feb 5, 2014

Bajaj Pulsar Super Sport 400SS has been unveiled at the Auto Expo In Noida. The bike looks stunning and there are a lot of interesting things about the bike, it...
46.1k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Aug 9, 2013

Skoda India has officially announced the new Skoda Octavia for Indian markets. The Octavia brand, darling of automobile enthusiasts all over India has just made a comeback. We wrote about...
2.8k views

@Jyothi Jo · Jun 1, 2012

I am a beginner of vlsi designing field could you suggest me the basic and best books as i could understand from the fundamentals needed.
3.7k views