Undergraduate final year project on transportation engineering

I want to execute my undergraduate final year project in Transportation Engineering.Can you please suggest me some emerging topics which demands high degree of research and on which comparatively less amount of work is done so far.So that I may be able to come up with something productive.

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    I am not sure if this is feasible try some thing on Stress analysis on Sub soil
  • Muhammad Javed
    Muhammad Javed
    Conqueror
    I am not sure if this is feasible try some thing on Stress analysis on Sub soil
    your suggestion is valuable but my area of interest is Transportation.
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    I want to execute my undergraduate final year project in Transportation Engineering.Can you please suggest me some emerging topics which demands high degree of research and on which comparatively less amount of work is done so far.So that I may be able to come up with something productive.
    how about designing a transportation hub for a certain developing area connecting all different transportation systems, all together.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Enter Free. Crazier the better. https://contest.techbriefs.com/index.php
it might sound to be a very basic question but i still keep confusing with this as far as i know the output of the ce amplifier when given with...
.For leading power factor circuits, which of the following can be used? A.Shunt Capacitors only B.Shunt Reactors only C.Either Shunt Capacitors or Shunt Reactors D.Neither Shunt Capacitors Nor Shunt Reactors
i want to make a ndir which major the pollution emission n i want to use some new tecnique for that so i request suggest me some idea and it's...
Engineers, we've tried this circuit from the web in Multisim Simulator, but it keeps on saying that there occured an error everytime we test it. What's wrong with this circuit...