CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Muhammad Javed • 01 Mar, 2013
I want to execute my undergraduate final year project in Transportation Engineering.Can you please suggest me some emerging topics which demands high degree of research and on which comparatively less amount of work is done so far.So that I may be able to come up with something productive.
@Jeffrey Arulraj • 01 Mar, 2013 I am not sure if this is feasible try some thing on Stress analysis on Sub soil
@Muhammad Javed • 02 Mar, 2013
Conqueror
I am not sure if this is feasible try some thing on Stress analysis on Sub soil
your suggestion is valuable but my area of interest is Transportation.
@maria flor • 26 Mar, 2013
I want to execute my undergraduate final year project in Transportation Engineering.Can you please suggest me some emerging topics which demands high degree of research and on which comparatively less amount of work is done so far.So that I may be able to come up with something productive.
how about designing a transportation hub for a certain developing area connecting all different transportation systems, all together.
8.5k views

Related Posts

@engg4world · Mar 18, 2009

May i know the voltage or power consumption rates on electrical equipments we use in our homes? How one can make out or on what factor v can say that...
18.4k views

@jishnu nair · Aug 8, 2012

hey guysss !!!!this is jishnu nair..i m goin to take a step in this evergreen and fascinating world of mechanical engineerin...i wuld lyk to know what are the important topics...
26.2k views

@apple6 · May 11, 2012

Please give me an idea to make my resume in a different way.
4k views

@ankitkr09 · Aug 12, 2015

please suggest me some projects based on antenna. THANK YOU.😀
6.3k views

@Ankita Katdare · Jul 23, 2014

Synsoft Global, a mobile and web app development company based in India, has developed a new app called 'AUTOnCAB' for the Android and iOS platforms that lets the user hail...
4.6k views