Under water Windmill

Hi guys
I am Barry doing my Mechanical engg in VVCE mysore 8th sem.
I am doing a seminar on under waterwindmill and i am able to find much course material on that...
So i am requesting u guys to help me on the topic ...

Replies

• ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    wellcome on CE .
    I hope you are get satisfied comments on this topic.
  • BARRY123
    BARRY123
    thx for welcome m8.. hope someone will help me out...[​IMG]
  • gohm
    gohm
    Can you please share what information or ideas you have currently on hydro power generation? What specific questions do you have?
  • BARRY123
    BARRY123
    actually i am in search of data or books on under water windmill... I tried to Google but couldn't find much... Instantly i have chosen this as my seminar topic and i don't want to back out...
  • gohm
    gohm
    I got 10 pages on one search engine by your title. Be sure to also search hydro electrcity generation, water wheel electricity, green power water, green electricity water.
  • BARRY123
    BARRY123
    mate when i search in google search i mostly find info of this sort #-Link-Snipped-# which is not enough to give a seminar of 20min...
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Pardon me for my ignorance, but what exactly is an under water wind mill?

[PS: Is there anything like under water wind?]
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    From my guess, it probably uses the water current flow. I'm thinking its supposed to be just a mill that looks like a windmill.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well, at first I thought it's got something to do with the air bubbles that are formed inside the sea. Maybe it should be called a bubble mill 😁
  • BARRY123
    BARRY123
    yeah there is something called under waterwind mill... rather it should have been called under water current mill...
    anyway did someone find anything on this...
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Dude please search Underwater current mill in Google and check the first link that gives some info about the topic you are searching.
  • gohm
    gohm
    it's adaption of very old technology. Waterwheel connected to a generator. Dig a bit and you will find more than enough info for your presentation. Also contact some the these firms that are designing and exploring the usage of these devices for additional info and support..
  • gohm
    gohm
    NYC has started testing this idea in hopes of becoming the most green-power city in the world by generating large amounts of the city's power. It will also prevent black outs. This is due to being surrounded by lots of fast flowing water. A grocery store on the banks of the east river is currently being supplied by this power. More info below:

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • resultkk
    resultkk
    planning and proper implementation will give high growth level in business.😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have a problem with my project, one of my transistors' leg is broken, so i couldn't test weather my sirens working or not. transistor = bc547. i couldn't get...
hi there, im doing a paper presentation on the topic DSP applications in speech so kindly help me by sending related material n links to thanks in advance
hello friends, can anyone redesign this circuit below.. i am great urgent please...
hi all engineers.. i want to pass comments on hardness test.I am posting here one quection on that basis we can chat or comment.. "what are the different hardness test?Explain...
Hi does anyone know how to asscess the extended register from the MS debug. By extended registers i mean the eax, ecx ........ I have been able to use the...