Undefined error

I am being shown an undefined error when I try to upload a file to any part of CE to resources or to a thread I am not able to upload a file Why is that?

It shows Undefined error that is it

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    The following error occurred

undefined

Tutorial XXXX.pdf

This is the error message flashed When I uploaded the file in resources segment
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Could you send the file to me by email? Let me have a look. If you typed any description along with the file - send that as well.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    I uploaded all I think a minor hick only But this is turning out in some pattern Will try to find that out

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I want to become an android developer but i found a new os is going to dominate it..
we're pleased to inform that aBaCUS'13 will resume on April 19-20. Web Development workshop will be held on April 20. aBaCUS'13 is back with Intern for all technical events!! Come...
So I have a project in mind. Its a monitoring system where I'm going to use a temperature sensor and an RFID to be controlled by some microcontroller or microprocesor...
Just a few days back it was my friend's mother's birthday and on the other day it was a friend's girlfriend's birthday. In the course of thinking of a perfect...
hello friends, iam new to this forum n also a fresher(civil). my doubt is why is every company running for non renewable energy when we have abundant solar energy? am...