Unable to upload files using Galaxy Y

Sir,I am using samsung galaxy y.I am not able to upload file while starting discussion.when i select upload file,it opens a tab with choose option.i selected a file and choosed it.but nothing happens.
help

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I've moved your post to a new thread. I'm not sure what exactly the problem is. Let's see if others have this problem too?
  • lal
    lal
    Do throw some light on which web browser you are using to perform the task too.
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    CE works smooth on Chrome. Try getting chrome on your phone and try again
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    CSK AUTO
    Sir,I am using samsung galaxy y.I am not able to upload file while starting discussion.when i select upload file,it opens a tab with choose option.i selected a file and choosed it.but nothing happens.
    help
    Are you using Opera Mini? Try to upload file with UCBrowser if you have.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    thank you sir
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    I am using same gadget. Chrome is not available for Y. Opera won't be able to upload the files.
    Like #-Link-Snipped-# said try UCbrowser. Dolphin is also good for uploading.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello fellow CEans If you own an android device and want to customize its theme to something interesting and different than what you have always been seeing,then here is a...
sharing amazing ideas with engineers, who are unbeatable and unbreakable with respect to crazy mind techniques
Marissa Mayer, CEO of Yahoo Inc continues its acquisition run and is set to acquire a software firm Xobni Corp for about $70 Million. Yahoo is also planning to utilize...
A declarative programming language for GPU Programming,Harlan has been released by the Indiana's University researcher. Eric Holk worked on this project for two long years & finally released the work...
Karbonn Titanium S9 has been launched in India with a price tag of Rs. 19,990. The Titanium S9 makes an interesting launch from Karbonn mobiles and the timing of the...