unable to login

i was unable to login into the site through my mobile which is operating with s40 operating system.....

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Saijayadeep
    i was unable to login into the site through my mobile which is operating with s40 operating system.....
    The site's default style works with mobile devices but isn't optimized for mobile yet. We're working on optimizing the mobile version of this site and hope to make an announcement soon.

However, login should work fine through any mobile. We were facing server issues few minutes ago and they've been fixed. Please try again and let us know if the problem persists. If you're receiving any error messages; please send them to admin [at] crazyengineers [dot] com.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    In mobile which browser you're using?
  • Saijayadeep
    Saijayadeep
    Uc browser. . . Now i opened through built in browser i logged in but unable to login through uc . . .
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Saijayadeep
    Uc browser. . . Now i opened through built in browser i logged in but unable to login through uc . . .
    Sorry for the issues you're facing. As I said, the mobile style will fix all the problems. However, login should work fine.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I too faced such problem long ago but once CE is migrated to new platform it's working fine. Try to surf using Opera Browser.
  • Saijayadeep
    Saijayadeep
    its logging in with opera...
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Saijayadeep
    its logging in with opera...
    👍 Opera. Keep posting on CE. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Concept of Internal Combustion Engine and Air Pollution in Environmental Air Pollution was explained by Prof. Mukesh Sharma, Department of Civil Engineering, IIT Kanpur. Feel free to ask your questions...
Concept of Air Pollution and Health in Environmental Air Pollution was explained by Prof. Mukesh Sharma, Department of Civil Engineering, IIT Kanpur. Feel free to ask your questions and please...
Concept of Emission Inventory in Environmental Air Pollution was explained by Prof. Mukesh Sharma, Department of Civil Engineering, IIT Kanpur. Feel free to ask your questions and please contribute your...
Concept of Sources of air pollution in Environmental Air Pollution was explained by Prof. Mukesh Sharma, Department of Civil Engineering, IIT Kanpur. Feel free to ask your questions and please...
Concept of Emission from Fugitive Sources & Sulfuric acid production in Environmental Air Pollution was explained by Prof. Mukesh Sharma, Department of Civil Engineering, IIT Kanpur. Feel free to ask...