Unable To Buy Adobe Products Online In India

What a shocking discovery! Adobe has a big development center in India and several hundred employees work in it. But India is nowhere in the list of the countries for their digital store! I attempted to buy Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 through their online store and found that they don't even mention Indian in the list of 'regions' that you must select before you make a purchase. 👎

I asked their customer care representative and they asked me to call a helpline - which is going to be of no use. Now I don't know what is the other way through which I can buy it online. By the way, Adobe is offering ~20% off on their popular products until January 3. Looks like I'm going to miss it.

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    Why dont you get it from Amazon? How long do they take to deliver the product?
  • KenJackson
    KenJackson
    I'm not a graphics guy, but I hear GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program is a capable graphics editing tool. And I'm sure it has no such regional limitations.

What do you think?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    KenJackson
    I'm not a graphics guy, but I hear GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program is a capable graphics editing tool. And I'm sure it has no such regional limitations.

What do you think?
    GIMP is great; but it's nowhere near Photoshop. The Elements version I'm planning to buy is actually a lite version of the original Photoshop CS; but it's everything I want.

I'd ideally want a downloadable copy. I think I'll find one at local retailers.
  • adren022
    adren022
    If you are looking for a local store in Bangalore please let me know, I might be able to help you out. 😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    adren022
    If you are looking for a local store in Bangalore please let me know, I might be able to help you out. 😀
    Thanks! Bought it through App store. Worked fine.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Welcome to AlgoCrack! Not every amateur programmer wishes to test his programming skills in a contest, but he's always on the look-out for newer and better challenges to accept and...
Salary negotiation is an important part of the whole process of switching job. For most of the engineers; bigger salary is often the most important criteria to change the company...
I see that most of my friends who're working in the IT/Software industry are frustrated with their jobs. 99% of them are 'sticking' to the job because they've EMIs &...
Each software has its own advantages and i think everyone will come across some problems at work. So what will you do when your current software lacks the functions your...
You won’t need to be a chemistry freak for searching materials now onwards. MIT and Lawrence& Berkeley National Laboratory have brought before you a whole new range of materials if...