Unable to attract even a single girl, frustrated man sues Axe

PS. This is a mail I received today πŸ˜€ Its really funny πŸ˜€

New Delhi. In what could prove to be a major marketing and legal embarrassment for Hindustan Unilever Limited (HUL), a 26-year-old man has filed a case against the FMCG company, which owns the Axe brand of men grooming products, for 'cheating' and causing him 'mental suffering'. The plaintiff has cited his failure to attract any girl at all even though he's been using Axe products for over seven years now. Axe advertisements suggest that the products help men in instantly attracting women.
Vaibhav Bedi, the petitioner, also surrendered all his used, unused and half-used deodorant sprays, perfume sticks and roll-ons, anti-perspirants, aftershaves, body washes, shampoos, and hair gels to the court, and demanded a laboratory test of the products and narcotics test of the brand managers of Axe. Vaibhav was pushed to take this step when his bai (maid) beat him with a broom when he tried to impress her by appearing naked in front of her after applying all the Axe products.

No girl ever asked Vaibhav to call her

"Where is the Axe effect? I've been waiting for it for over seven years. Right from my college to now in my office, no girl ever agreed to even go out for a tea or coffee with me, even though I'm sure they could smell my perfumes, deodorants and aftershaves. I always applied them in abundance to make sure the girls get turned on as they show in the television. Finally I thought I'd try to impress my lonely bai who had an ugly fight with her husband and was living alone for over a year. Axe effect my foot!" Vaibhav expressed his unhappiness.
Vaibhav claims that he had been using all the Axe products as per the company's instructions even since he first bought them. He argued that if he couldn't experience the Axe effect despite using the products as directed, either the company was making false claims or selling fake products.
"I had always stored them in cool and dry place, and kept them away from direct light or heat. I'd always use a ruler before applying the spray and make sure that the distance between the nozzle and my armpit was at least 15 centimeters. I'd do everything they told. I even beat up my 5-year-old nephew for coming near my closet, as they had instructed it to keep away from children's reach. And yet, all I get is a broom beating from my ugly bai." Vaibhav expressed his frustration.
Vaibhav claims that he had to do go a lot of mental suffering and public humiliation due to the lack of Axe effect and wants HUL to compensate him for this agony. An advocate in Karkardooma court, who happened to mistake Vaibhav for some deodorant vendor when he entered the court premises with all the bottles, has now offered to take up his case in the court. HUL has been served a legal notice in this regard.
HUL has officially declined to comment on the case citing the subject to be sub judice, but our sources inform that the company was worried over the possible outcomes of the case. The company might argue that Vaibhav was hopelessly unattractive and unintelligent and didn't possess the bare minimum requirements for the Axe effect to take place. Officially HUL has not issued any statement, but legal experts believe that HUL could have tough time convincing the court.
"HUL might be tempted to take that line of argument, but it is very risky. There is no data to substantiate the supposition that unattractive and unintelligent men don't attract women. In fact some of the best looking women have been known to marry and date absolutely ghoulish guys. I'd suggest that the company settles this issue out of court." noted lawyer Ram Jhoothmalani said...

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Ha ha 😁 I'm sure there would be more people suing anti-dandruff shampoos!
  • Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    πŸ˜› It is really funny E-S 😁
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    this is craziness at its peak......πŸ˜•
  • ajitishere
    ajitishere
    Not just anti dandruff, the hairfall stoppers and even the fairness creams may go to the court....
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    really funny
    companies should think before making advertisements
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    Really funny,

Anyhow their product becomes more popular,than before πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    crazy man..........

consumers are awaking about their rights..."JAGO GRAHAK JAGO" as government want to make them .........
  • gohm
    gohm
    This guy and his lawyer should be scolded for wasting the court's time and money! Give me a break, what a legal scam for public attention and money.
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Funny man...
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    MUhhaaaa superb.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Is this a rumor? Can someone confirm?
  • henrylcoles
    henrylcoles
    Well, only stewpid people would believe those exagerrated commercials! LOL! 😁
  • safwan
    safwan
    DO people really believe in this advertisement ?? Really Confuse.
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    safwan

if people don't believe in advertisements then companies are not fool to invest crore in advertisement...
  • safwan
    safwan
    yadavundertaker
    if people don't believe in advertisements then companies are not fool to invest crore in advertisement...
    Hay , I dont mean that companies are fool in making advertisement πŸ˜‰ but I wrote it because I think the way AXE has made their advertisement (vulger) so that no buddy can believe and trust ya you can trust quality but not such idiotic advertisement.😁
  • Gurjap
    Gurjap
    this was really funny, hahahahahahaha
  • optimystix
    optimystix
    The_Big_K
    Ha ha 😁 I'm sure there would be more people suing anti-dandruff shampoos!
    and what about fairness creams ?? πŸ˜›

there has already been a hue and cry with fair & lovely
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Here, wear a Dixcy scott and learn martial arts 😁
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    safwan
    Tell me how long your, a bottle of deo, lasts??πŸ˜›

Watch any product ad for men and surely you find one common conclusion.
    Use this %&^%%* product and get a girl, from innerwear, shampoo, toothpaste, .. LOL trolly bag too😲
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Really Crazy Advertisement !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • sowjitha
    sowjitha
    Crazy guy πŸ˜›

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In its four-decade history, the Internet is set to undergo a biggest change with the expected approval this week that the international domain names or addresses can be written in...
The internet, the greatest aid to productivity in history, turns 40 this week. On October 29, (1969)πŸ˜›
The Department of Telecommunications (DoT) has directed all telecom service providers to implement an online centralized authentication procedure for Internet subscribers. According to DoT, all Internet and broadband subscribers using...
Hi, I'am trying to build a single PCB that can drive multiple voltages and eliminate the need for several power adapters on the one hand, on the other I'am also...
In India & Brazil, Orkut is one of the most popular social networks. However, growing popularity of world's #1 social network Facebook is giving Orkut sleepless nights. Orkut has decided...