CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@jbhoi • 10 Oct, 2014
Hi,

I have gone through the required documents on link https://gate.iitk.ac.in/GATE2015/#sup_docs

And follow steps as mentioned in that for getting digital signature. But after cropping the box (which is 2 cm height and 7 cm width) my image have 279x75 pixel which is invalid as per specification. Now if i resize as per the document then ( 120 width and 420 height ) the image is stretched vertically and not shown signature properly.

can any one have idea how can i get correct image?
@Abhishek Rawal • 11 Oct, 2014 How did you even converted 279x75 px image to 120x420 px ? 😲
@jbhoi • 11 Oct, 2014 using online image editor link is

https://www.online-image-editor.com/

Also have converted image to 350 x 80 which looks good, but it's fail to upload in chrome browser. Also it failed to upload my photo( 413 x 531).

But as per my surprise everything successfully uploaded when i uploaded it using Firefox browser.

So any thing wrong in official website which suppose not check validation on firefox browser?
5.2k views

Related Posts

@dayaa · Aug 19, 2013

I am pursuing my engineering degree under Vishveswarayya technological university(VTU). so please suggest me some effective books in NETWORK ANALYSIS.
5.3k views

@Reya · Dec 23, 2011

Can anyone suggest me a book which has atleast 1000 objective questions of Computer networks,CA,Operating system,DBMS,Artificial Intelligence,Microprocessor,Mobile computing,Graphics and multimedia? I want a book like MCQ in computer science by...
5.2k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Jun 24, 2014

[Update: The title incorrectly said "Honda Leap". We've updated the title to reflect the correct name, which is "Hero Leap".] Say hello to 'Hero Leap' - India's first ever, 'Made...
3.8k views

@richard09 · Oct 12, 2008

Manual of Concrete Practice 2005 ACI's Manual of Concrete Practice (MCP) is the most comprehensive concrete reference set available. It contains all of the widely used ACI concrete and masonry...
4k views

@Neha · Aug 14, 2006

Its really hard to imagine words without vowels..Try it out and write down the words that doesn't contain any vowel. *Vowels : a,e,i,o,u
6k views