UMMATECH: Online Store For Robotics & Electronics Enthusiasts

Now buying Microcontrollers, wireless, sensors and motors and other stuff for your robotics and electronic project needs is even easier. I'm happy to announce that our moderator CEan Ash and his team have launched an online store for all of you -

Check out UMMATECH Store -

#-Link-Snipped-#

If ash's around, I'd like him to tell us more about the store and what they're offering.

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Hey, thanks for the promo Biggie! =)

Just in brief, me and my uni friends have gotten together and formed a tech business called Ummatech since last year. We are working on electronics and robotics projects commercially, but we are also involved in selling project components online, mostly to cater for students as well as electronic hobbyist. The online store was just launched, so we are still updating our components. So far we sell the Arduino microcontroller, its shields (or modules), as well as common sensors.

Unfortunately we are still focusing locally in Malaysia. International shipping is not yet fully available 😔 We are working this so stay tuned!

I hope to see other CEans here getting involved in entrepreneurship soon too 😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Awesome! I see a positive wave here on CE regarding entrepreneurship among engineers. I believe we need to create awareness about it and things will start rolling.

We all look forward to international shipping on the site.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i need help about how to connect a mobile to a microcontroller and which mobile we can use,and how to send an sms and recieve sms showing the feedback to...
i want a help about how to connect a mobile to microcontroller and which mobile to use,
At present, the split of engineering students and professional engineers visiting CE is roughly about 60:40. Ideally, I'd like it to be about 50:50. The more professional engineers come on...
I have controller and motorized rotating device. The Controller is a knob the User can rotate. The rotating device is Propulsion Nozzle. Both the Controller and the Nozzle can be...
Hi, Can someone help me in this matter: I would like to know if it is possible to use air instead of hydrogen in a hydrogen-cooled generator. If it is...