ultrasonic/ LASER range meter

can somebody help me wit the above mentioned project?.....ive constructed a ultrasonic motion detector before.....

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ram.0317
    can somebody help me wit the above mentioned project?.....ive constructed a ultrasonic motion detector before.....
    Well, you will have to tell us what help you need. I'm sure many CEans would be willing to help you.

Please ask specific questions. For technical queries, there are trade specific sections on CE Forums. We'd also be happy to hear about ultrasonic motion detector. 😀
  • ram.0317
    ram.0317
    well , thanks for quick response....btw the ultra sonic motion detector was available as a kit....i just had to solder it....though i had to make some alterations.....but the one i mentioned in the heading needs a micro controller based approach.....someone who has tried this sort of thing can give me required circuits and codes.....i ve obtained some from the internet....

PS- i dont expect any spoon feed here:smile:

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Its official: CE is now 😁32,000 😁 member strong! Congratulations to everyone! Keep spreading the word! ​
Discuss the announcement - https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...y-two-thousand-crazy-engineers.html#post41032 in this thread!
I am trying to figure out how to convert a small current, say a 1 amp 6v battery, into 6v ac power. I have a bizarre lamp that runs off...
Hey guys!!!! I am new to this forum and have joined hoping to get a lot of ideas and help from you and your team......... I am an electronics student...
i am an IT 2nd year student , can anyone tell me where shd i go for the training. i know HTML,C,a little bit knowledge of web designing. can anyone...