Ultra mini acceleration switch

I am looking for a mini acceleration switch for my application. It will be high volume, 1-5 million in quantity or better when in final production. It have to be really TINY and light weight. Packaging is not as critical since we do epoxy coated the entire unit. The current unit we use used a reed switch. Due to difficult situation, we cannot use a magnet, and we truly believe the only other way to improve upon and maintain the functionality of the application is to use acceleration switch that can detect reliably the acceleration (150 fps). The reed switch we current use is SRC UM2325.

Any help or suggestion is sincerely appreciated

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• xheavenlyx
    xheavenlyx
    There are many suppliers and we arent one. Like VISHAY or ANALOG devices. google their page and request a sample since you are gonna order in millions!!! they will be more than happy to give it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, You've been using products from China & now, they enter your desktop! Yes, Check out Maxthon Browser, probably the Firefox killer! Download it at - https://www.maxthon.com/ 😁 I'm running...
hi there....i would like to build a line following robot using the pic16f877 uC. Can someone pleaaaaaaaseeeeeeee help me......
Hi, I am a Computer science student and need help on project ideas on Visual basic,Java,Database.
I bought an amkette 1GB pen drive recently.i used the 'lock' application present in the drive ,now the application got corrupted due to virus and the partition under protection is...
How's the movie?😕