uBuntu On Android

uBuntu operating system will now soon be available on multi-core Android powered phones. What this means is that your mobile will carry Android & uBuntu operating systems both working in sync with each other; sharing data and services. In order to get full fledged desktop experience; you'll just have to dock your Android to a bigger screen & connect a wireless keyboard.

Checked detailed coverage on VoiCE: #-Link-Snipped-# ๐Ÿ‘

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Woah... Something like Windows Pocket Phone, now the Ubuntu people have started... Really awesome and commendable! ๐Ÿ˜€

Sharing the thread in my page on Facebook! ๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    uBuntu coming to mobile devices is totally amazing step towards personal computing; I guess. I'm already envisioning a future where laptops would be gone; desktops would be replaced by the phones with projectors in them.

But the future will then largely depend on Lithium Ion Batteries!
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Whoa... will boost android+note (samsung galaxy note ) type devices.

Reaction from windows
    Broken-Windows-55264๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The above Google Doodle plays tribute to Heinrich Hertz for his contribution to the electromagnetic theory of light. He was the first to satisfactorily demonstrate the existence of electromagnetic waves...
We made a small change to our logout message and made it bit 'emotional' to make you stay on the site ๐Ÿ˜‰ . But looks like no one noticed it...
Microsoft's just launched a direct attack on Google's productivity software. Interesting, check:
Twitter's just announced the update for Android and iOS platforms through their official blog today. The new app update brings the high-demand features like 'swipe shortcut', design & usability improvements....
Author's note: This is the first of a series of 'half-day' jokes. Essentially, single-panel / two-panel comics. This will allow better visual punnery, graphs, punch lines etc, while the longer...