Ubuntu- AMD drivers installation help!!!

I have installed ubuntu 12.04 on my dell inspiron 15R SE with 2gb 7730m ati raedon graphics. But it seems has not installed the proper drivers in any possible way i tried. Can anyone get the issue solved???😕
Whenever i try to install them using proprietary drivers the post release updates do not get installed instead gives an error to check the log for jockey-gtk. And by installing it from the terminal too it doesn't show any effects. Please Help...😐

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey guys.. can any one help me in finding them .. I gotta submit the synopsis and the paper should be in IEEE format 😔 Thank you
hello evry1, I am B.tech E.C.E final year student. i want to do my 6 months industrial training in any of the MNC. plz help me out by suggesting any...
even if solar panel is not switched on, sunlight keeps striking d panel n the photons wil strike it and release electrons right?? which means if i switch on the...
Hi everybody!! I need the book entitled "Design of earthquake-resistant buildings" authored by Wakabayashi (1986). I've been looking for it but I've not been able to find it. Does anybody...
HI guys, I have completed B.E Mechanical engineering..currently am working in welding field which is a fabricated industry..My designation is Quality Engineer and welding inspector.I have completed ASNT NDT LEVEL...