UAV Systems Upgraded In New Year

INSYS Aero and RoderPrazision has signed a deal to design and manufacture future generation UAV systems. What can be new in it? Read more

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

help!!! Friends I want to do my Main project on Cloud computing, I need your ideas and suggestions about it.No need of code simply give your valuable ideas awaiting for...
We're just a few days away from 2012 and this thread calls for all the innovative ideas to celebrate the new year. Let's try to find out something that's different...
hi friends.....i am Dr.Aksh,dentist by qualification.....but i am interested in software field.....i want to achieve something in this field, very big...... please help me.... u can contact me. Please...
Concept of Pushdown Automata, Equivalance between acceptance by Empty store and acceptance by Final State in the Theory of Automata, Formal Languages and Computation were neatly explained by Prof.Kamala Krithivasan,...
Concept of Pushdown Automata CFG to PDA in the Theory of Automata, Formal Languages and Computation were neatly explained by Prof.Kamala Krithivasan, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Madras....