'Typography Day 2016' (25th , 26th and 27th Feb'16) registration needed

Quote: Typography Day is being organized for the ninth time from 25th to 27th February 2016 at Srishti, Bangalore in collaboration with the Industrial Design Centre (#-Link-Snipped-#), Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) with support from India Design Association (#-Link-Snipped-#) and #-Link-Snipped-#.
The theme for this year's event is 'Typography and Education'
The event features a day of workshops on Typography and Calligraphy followed by two days of conference dedicated to 'Typography and Education’. The international conference is devoted to addressing issues faced by type designers, type users and type educators. The conference includes presentations by invited keynote speakers, eminent academicians, blind juried papers, industry professionals, research scholars and students. The event will also host an exhibition of selected posters and typographic works of students and faculty members from Design Institutes.
Endquote
#-Link-Snipped-#.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Though much has been said and written about Microsoft’s HoloLens, some specifications about it have been revealed for the first time at an event in Tel Aviv. In a nutshell,...
Holding a MCA degree from Nagpur University, Jayanti Kathale came to Bangalore in 2004 to work for Bristlecone. Always in pursuit of implementing her business ideas, Jayanti started selling home...
Hello, I have done my bachelor degree in engineering. Now I feel need MS degree also. Currently i'm xyz MNC. I want to continue with job and completed my Degree...
What is UTF-8?
Fixstars, based in Japan, has announced a monster SSD-13000M priced at USD 13,000 or you can say around 1$ per gigabyte. The 13 TB in 2.5” solid state drive saves...