Two stage object tracking method based on kernel and active contour

This was the topic given to us to be done in MATLAB.I have no idea regarding MATLAB. Could You just suggest me as to how to start my project and please mail me any projects based on image processing so that i would get some idea about it.The main idea of our abstract is object tracking using both region based and contour based methods.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can anyone help me to find best university to do M.E ? i have completed BE just now..and i am not ble to find universities which provides M.E distance ducation......
hi friends did anybody know java with oracle connectivity.. please help.. did i need to change any modification in control panel for java oracle connectivity like other connectivity please give...
Browser speed wars are getting tense and the user is benefiting! What a great news. Opera Software just released a video showing how fast their browser is - Look :...
hi friend's currently i am using window xp sp2 and last time when i surfing on net it will show this error and after some time my net connection get...
networks what is Remote monitoring? how it is useful in networks ?