Two new online events of Technovanza 2013

Cryptext is the next online event of Technovanza 2013 after myst. In this game,each round will have a number of encoded texts and you will have to decode it to proceed to the next round.So get your minds rolling and register quickly and start playing.For more information click on the link below-
#-Link-Snipped-#

Another online event that we have is 'Code in X'. In this event your knowledge of all the languages will be tested as each round will have problem statements in different languages.So all the coding freaks this event is for you!!For more information click on this link-
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I wish to know how does an anti-virus software scan so many files quickly for viruses? I wish to know how the antivirus software works.
what is the demand for vlsi, which receives the highest saraly is vlsi or embedded
Can someone tell me what is the difference between the regular antivirus scan and the scan it performs at the boot time?
procedure for doing two point problem and three point problem in lab
Is there any method to rebuild an 8086 microprocessor instruction from its opcode? Also how can we convert the instruction to the opcode? I am trying to build an emulator,...