Twitter Bug Identified & Fixed: 0 Following 0 Followers

Twitter's gone whacky. There's a bug with Twitter (update: fixed now) that can force any account to follow you 😀 When you tweet in the following format:

accept accountname , accountname automatically starts following you 😀

Twitter has updated that they've identified and fixed the bug and for the time being following and followers count has been set to 0.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If you are a student, and staying out of the luxurious confines of your home, then at some point or the other one might have been caught up in the...
objective bits of electrical engineering links please send me mail to shasi.eee@gmail.com for preparation of govt sector
Since last few weeks, there is no significant contribution from CE oldies like sauravgoswami, mayurpathak Sire, silverscorpion, godfather, ash, gohm, raj87verma88, shalini_goel14, Durga and few others (I jotted down names...
I request everyone to update their university exam status in this thread. It will help us analyze the traffic trends and their relation to university exam dates.
Hi, does anyone know how patran distributes a force between the indipendent and the dipendent nodes on an MPC?