Twitter 100 Million Global Users Strong

The 100 Million users are Leaders, Athletes, Humanitarians, Entertainers, Reporters et al.

Five years ago, Twitter came to life when @jack sent the first Tweet to his seven followers. Now, 100 million active users around the globe turn to Twitter to share their thoughts and find out what’s happening in the world right now.

Congrats Twitter! :myparty: We hope to see more advancements on your platform.

Replies

• Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    5 years down the line I will write the same for CE in this forum and hopefully 10 years down the line you write the same for Grasshopper Network, by the time our next generation will be blogging and they will "Post" likes on our respective Posts. Hipe Hip Hurrey. Three Cheers for all Entrepreneurs out there.
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Rupam Das
    5 years down the line I will write the same for CE in this forum and hopefully 10 years down the line you write the same for Grasshopper Network, by the time our next generation will be blogging and they will "Post" likes on our respective Posts. Hipe Hip Hurrey. Three Cheers for all Entrepreneurs out there.
    @Rupam: Good thinking. I hope the next era will feature a much better CE, one that can beat the divide between social networking and learning.
    @AKD: What's with the grasshopper network?
  • Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    @anoop grasshopper is my startup!😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The 3D Projectors that we had earlier would be of help only if we have BLU-RAY Player. With Vivitek D5 series, we can convert 2D to 3D and watch it....
Smallest Electric Motor is Single Molecule | Qmed
I am student of 7th sem electrical from MIET jammu
Initiative by discovery channel. [video=youtube;m_ho7xhgWV8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_ho7xhgWV8&feature=share[/video]
It so happens that being in any branch of engineering, we are naturally fascinated towards this field. For me Robotics is a machine which can do some functions as per...