Tweet & Facebook Like Buttons At Prominant Places

CEans,

I was not satisfied with the location of the Facebook Like butt we had earlier. So I moved them right in front of the Breadcrumbs. Now both tweet and facebook like buttons are clearly visible.

Please provide your feedback and let me know whether they work. The buttons are enabled to tweet, like the page you are currently viewing.

Replies

• Tejashree Katdare
    Tejashree Katdare
    Now both tweet and facebook like buttons are clearly visible.

Yes the buttons are clearly visible now.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I hope all our CEans keep on Twitting and 'Liking' their favorite CE Discussions. All it needs is just a click.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I've tweaked the like button to show the updated count. Why not 'Like' CE Forum [ #-Link-Snipped-# ] on Facebook? Just head over to CE Forum homepage and hit the 'Like' button just above the notice ๐Ÿ˜€ . The current count stands at 11. It should cross 11k ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    The_Big_K
    I've tweaked the like button to show the updated count. Why not 'Like' CE Forum [ #-Link-Snipped-# ] on Facebook? Just head over to CE Forum homepage and hit the 'Like' button just above the notice ๐Ÿ˜€ . The current count stands at 11. It should cross 11k ๐Ÿ˜‰
    oh now it is working fine, I was thinking whether it is not working fine or there is some other problem

It was not showing 'You like this' previously

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The specification of the battery (BL-4CT) 860mAh, 3.7v, 3.2Wh.
Finally I created a blog. This is my blog url. Can some experienced bloggers give suggestions on my blog design .? Blog is all about Computers
hello friends iam in 3rd year in EEE i wanna do project in this year and iam more interested in electrical side can any one say a small project to...
When I plug in the charger to the mobile, what is the means of communication between the mobile and the battery, i,e, what signal is generated when a charger is...
I want to know when to use NEFT and when to use RTGS, If both serves same purpose which is best?