CrazyEngineers
  • Félicien FRANCOIS submitted a new project:

#-Link-Snipped-# - TweakStyle is an advanced Code editor for creating and customizing the Web

What is TweakStyle?
    TweakStyle is an upcoming code editor for web designers and web developers, focused on frontend development.
    It is scheduled for release in September 2014. Want to get it before? Don’t miss our #-Link-Snipped-#.
    From its release, TweakStyle will be available for OS X and Windows. We may release it for Linux later depending on demands.

Why TweakStyle?
    Today, the usual web...
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorMar 26, 2014

#-Link-Snipped-# - Welcome to CE. The editor looks promising. The total goal seems to be quite high. I hope CEans will contribute! Bookmarking the site. Consider me as one of your first buyers as soon as TweakStyle gets released for OSX.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Félicien FRANCOIS

MemberMar 26, 2014

Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - Welcome to CE. The editor looks promising. The total goal seems to be quite high. I hope CEans will contribute! Bookmarking the site. Consider me as one of your first buyers as soon as TweakStyle gets released for OSX.
    Thank you for your feedback.

Yes, the goal is quite high, maybe too high but I cannot change it anymore.
    Anyway, that's a symbolic goal, we'll deliver TweakStyle even if we don't reach it.
    Cancel
  • Nirmal Parwate

MemberJul 18, 2014

The UI looks great.. Waiting for the release..😁
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register