Tutorials required for MATLAB programming

I want to create a simple program to ease repeated calculations that I have to do with different values. I want the program to be such that I enter two values each time and get the result after calculations, based on the values I have entered.
It is very simple to do in C language, but I have to do it in MATLAB and I don't have any experience with it.
So, please anyone provide me with some related tutorials for it.

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    Found a tutorial for Matlab. Hope it helps.

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

As a part of the curriculum, we are to do a project in a company. But all the reputed companies require 75% aggregate and no back-papers. But as i have...
myself sameer sinha....i am from patna....and i am currnetly doing B.tech from Asansol engineering college...which is in asansol(west bengal)...i m student of 3rd year...of CSE
can u please awqre me about the government sectors where CS engineers cn apply..??
I spend all my free daylight hours in the garden, weeding, fertilizing and composting and other chores. It is hard work (at 73). But I love it. I have always...
Hi everyone..!! Our coll is currently working for this application-mega project. But i need help for designing the wireless communication network of this project.. Kindly help me if u can.😀...