Turn off Mac Display Without Sleep Mode

I found a cool way to turn off Mac's display without putting the computer in sleep mode. Sometimes, I just want my Mac to keep playing music while I'm away from it. The brightness buttons on the Mac only dim the screen but do not turn it totally dark. What's the quick way to turn off the screen but still have the WiFi on and have the Mac play music?

Press: CTRL + SHIFT + Eject keys on your keyboard!

Your mac will gracefull turn off its display and still keep the machine in fully functional mode. Ain't that easy, folks? Share this page if this works for you. The sharing buttons are at the bottom of the page.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Most of the developed countries are slowly making progress towards eliminating the human involvement in driving cars. The cars are being made smarter they they can take their own driving...
Dear Friend Now We will start a Discussion about Leak Test. basically helium is widely used as a tracer gas to leak test but it's too costly and non regeneratable....
ABSTRACT The objective of this project is to use our knowledge acquired in Mechanical Engineering by preparing Chainless bicycle by using Gear Tooth -Tooth mechanism. The purpose of using this...
Peter Gasca, entrepreneur and start up consultant says: "Last night, I experienced something rare and amazing. After two busy weeks that resulted in very limited rest, my body, which had...
Kasim Salih Electrical and Computer Engineering I am a student at CSU. I am currently taking Circuit Analysis and Digital Logic Design courses. My hobbies include reading novels and watching...