Turing Phone: A Smartphone Made Out Of Liquidmorphium Offering Secure Communication

Turing Robotic Industries have announced their new Android smartphone that not just offers secure communication capabilities like the well known Blackphone, it is also being claimed to be one of the sturdiest smartphones in the market with a body made out of Liquidmorphium, which is harder than steel. Let’s clear your confusion about Liquidmorphium before exploring the tech specs of the Turing Phone. Liquidmorphium is an amorphous alloy of zirconium, copper, aluminium, nickel and silver developed by Turing Robotic Industries that provides greater tensile strength than both titanium and steel offering superior protection against shock and screen breakage. The only problem is that the press release does not explain how the screen is protected in case of a fall from a height.

Turing Phone

Next we shall see why the makers of the phone decided to involve Alan Turing in making their new Android Lollipop smartphone. The phone uses Turing Robotic Industries’ decentralized authentication technology to verify the identity of other Turing Phone users. TRI tries to avoid any third party key centres to ensure complete security. The company is confident that with the circle of trust customers will be able to exchange sensitive data such as social security numbers or bank wiring instructions without any worries.

Since it’s essentially a smartphone, we cannot skip its tech specs list. The Turing Phone has an underwhelming 5.5-inch Full HD display and underneath the hood we get a 2.5GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor with 3GB of RAM and Adreno 330 GPU. The Turing Phone will be available in 64 and 128GB internal memory variants. The company will be releasing a 16GB variant in the future. In the photography department, one gets a 13MP rear camera with dual-flash and on the front you have a 8MP sensor. You might have noticed we have used the word “underwhelming” while describing the display. You might be thinking that a Full HD display isn’t in any way underwhelming but considering the price of the Turing Phone you will be forced to rethink your opinion. The 64GB internal memory variant of the Turing Phone in factory unlocked state costs a whopping 740 US Dollar or 46850 INR. The 128 GB memory variant will set you back by 870 US Dollar or 55080 rupees. The Turing Phone will be up for sale in the month of August in the United States.

Source: Turing Robotic Industries to launch first Turing Phone via #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name: Edson Bundala, Location: Tanzania, Occupation: Student at SUA
Xiaomi gives itself another reason to stand among world's top three smartphone distributors. This Chinese handset manufacturer has launched another trump card of a phone called Mi 4i which could...
I am basically from nagpur, studying in NIT surat, Computer Engineering ,3rd year. I wanted to do summer internship in nagpur. can you help me with this? i meant can...
So I am creating a Java+SQL desktop application.Which is a better RDBMS?SQLite or MySQL ? I Googled it and in one site it says that SQLite is an embedded RDBMS...
The new app, called 'Dowell' will now open the world of smartphones to people with arm paralysis, muscular dystrophy, ALS and other ailments that limit the movements. The app has...