CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Sahithi Pallavi • 02 Jan, 2012
Concepts of Turing Machine as Acceptor, Techniques for TM Construction in the Theory of Automata, Formal Languages and Computation were neatly explained by Prof.Kamala Krithivasan, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Madras. Feel free to share your ideas and ask your doubts here....

3k views

Related Posts

@ereddy068 · Jul 12, 2013

with A+B+C=351 RANK CAN I GET PUNE OR HYDERABAD,OR BANGALORE IN DESD?WAHT IS LAST CUT OFF RANK FOR FEB BATCH?
9.9k views

@Guneet Khanuja · Jul 14, 2014

ShopClues is an online retail website founded in 2011 by Sanjay Sethi and Sandeep Aggarwal. Founded in the Silicon Valley - USA, ShopClues is now headquartered in Gurgaon, India. An...
9.7k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Jan 14, 2014

Let us quickly have a round of posting for CDAC preferred centers by all the applicants. I found the following list from one of the members :-1.CDAC PUNE2 KP3.Sunbeam Gultekdi...
8.4k views

@raj87verma88 · Jul 8, 2009

I checked this cool site where they convert your name into some sort of Robotic Acronym. Check these out, I typed in the names of some CEans.
12.9k views

@Kalaiyarasan Rajendran · Mar 2, 2016

Im doing my final year Mechanical engineering.I have planned to do a project on self balancing bicycle.Can you share your ideas for its fabrication much better.
3.5k views