Turbo machines: general discussion

1) What kind of turbo machine is a vacuum cleaner ? is it a centrifugal fan ? or a blower ? or a rotating compressor ?

2) Do blenders (the ones which we use at home), qualify as turbo machines ? because according to the definition, a turbo machine is a machine which has a row of blades on a circular hub, due to the rotation of which energy is transferred to fluids.
now a blender does seem to fit the description, so what about it ?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i have to know the hardware requirement for this and of course i need high rpm motors so pls can anyone tell that what motor is the best for this.
Hi The_Big_k, I'm fresher in PHP and I want to learn PHP very well..............Please help......... I'm facing problem to fetch data from my existing table using below code: mysql_select_db("my_db",$con); $result...
RoboCop- A Robot which will behave like the original traffic police, that can detect any speeding car exceeding threshold speed, can detect the direction in which the speeding went, will...
hey... i am Fatma Amer from Egypt i'm student at computers & system department at Faculty of Engineering at Minia University i have 1 & half year to finish my...
It's most effortless video downloading method from Youtube : Step : - Open Terminal & Type sudo apt-get install youtube-dl - Now open Youtube.com & copy the Video URL. -...