Turbine Performance / Efficiency Evaluator

Dear friends,

Normally, it is not that easy to calculate the turbine performance and efficiency based on the operational / process data. However, detailed calculations from different references and books enable you to calculate the turbine efficiency and other performance parameters.

Here is a very useful software which has been developed to calculate the performance parameters and efficiency of Steam or Gas turbines based on process data.

I hope Chemical Engineers would enjoy this small and FREE utility "TurboMart" during their day-to-day working.

You can download it from this direct link: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi friends today our CEan Manish Birthday Happy Birthday "Manish" May all your wishes come true and have a happy and successful life foreverπŸ˜›πŸ˜› πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰:myparty: Tell me how you are...
HEY GUYS m persuing ma be in electronics and instrumentation. m looking forward to do ma industrial training somewhere outside d india do suggest me some places where i cn...
Hi friends there is another CEan who is celebrating birthday today. Many more happy returns of the day "Mohit". Wish you a happy and prosperous life forever. πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰:myparty: How you...
What is the difference between Port Address, Physical Address, Logical Address. How and at which OSI layer they are used?
Checking out my options here and wondering if anyone has any clue of the existence of miniature brushless motor DC-powered air compressor? That entails that the compressor be very small,...