Tumblr Office In New York - Photos

I just stumbled upon the following post on Mashable about the Tumblr's New York office photographs. Take a look and be jealous: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Third photo and the quote 'awesome' ->
    I need my work area at Tumblr to reflect who I am -- we're all about identity here," says editorial director and community manager

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

There are people who want to throw in advertisements everywhere. If you thought the caller tunes were annoying; then be ready for the phone ringtones that tell you what's 'hot'...
I see a lot of sites asking for journals-research papers for submit, some asking money for it & other stuff, but I'm looking forward to know which of these sites...
We engineers have a unique vocabulary and it's easy for outsiders to get confused or misunderstand what we mean. Absolute Zero takes a closer look. [Join / Login To View...
I'm trying to connect vb2010 to a database. But not been able to do so. Can a database expert guide me on how to go about this?
Hello friends I want to know what are the types of spring? I am a mechanical engineer from TamilNadu and I am clueless about the types of strings. Please reply...