Trying to get started

I can not seem to get past the introductions. I am retired with a long history in various disciplines of engineering.
1. Pilot USAF
2. Fusing systems for nuclear weapons.
3. Circuit Design for wide variety of applications.
4. Communication system for Apollo.
5. Management of quality assurance for aerospace electronic systems.
6. Teaching Electronic Technology at both high school and community college.

I just want to stay in contact with people with a similar interest.

😐

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Welcome to CE, RoJaDale! 😀

That is an awesome portfolio. Glad to have you here with us at CrazyEngineers.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Can't wait to to see a discussion on nuclear weapons!

Welcome to CE 😀
  • RoJaDale
    RoJaDale
    Everything that I know about nukes is about 50 years old and has been published more than once, but it was an interesting experience.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sir, i am doing ME from a private college . But i wanna crack aieee2012 with good rank. Please guide me what to do?
This is an interesting article I found in MIT open course ware. Majority of the programmers look at LISP as "a weird AI language, with a bizarre syntax full of...
Prezi, the cloud based presentation service had a server breakdown, leaving a lot of users helpless for about 2 hours. Prezi claimed that it managed to bring half of the...
Google+ What’s Hot, Ripples & Creative Kit – New Features Introduced - CrazyEngineers Dell Latitude ST Tablet Specs Released. Windows 7 & Intel Atom Stuff. - CrazyEngineers Kobo Vox Launched...
Evolutionary psychology takes as its starting point the uncontroversial assertion that the anatomical and physiological features of the human brain have arisen as a result of adaptations to the demands...