Try to answer this!! Really tricky.

why microwave frequency has higher frequency range for given bandwidth as compared to hf??

Replies

• limestone7000
    limestone7000
    i m sry, what's 'hf'??
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Hf- does it stand for HighFrequency?
  • chirag_kotadia
    chirag_kotadia
    vishnu priya
    Hf- does it stand for HighFrequency?
    yeah. HF means high frequency
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    I may sound really really stupid. But May I ask you, isn't frequency range another word for band width? I mean isnt the definition of frequency and bandwidth the same? Aren't both things the same?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

1.Give explanation along with output: main() { int a[]={2.9,3.6,8,9.7,5.8}; int j,*q=a; for(int i=0;j<5;j++) { printf("\t%d",*c); ++*q; } } 2. main() { int i=-1; +i; //i dont know what does +i...
can any one have idea about buffer overflows in sql environment. .😒
If you think you can't produce great art with your mouse, IOgraph will change your opinion. What the application does is record your mouse movements and create an art out...
For B.Tech (4 years) Course Aerospace Engineering Agricultural and Food Engineering Chemical Engineering Computer Science & Engineering Electrical Engineering Mechanical Engineering Metallurgical Engineering and Material Science Do you know which...
For B.Tech (4 years) Course Chemical Engineering Civil Engineering Computer Science & Engineering Electrical Engineering Electrical Engineering (Power) Mechanical Engineering Production and Industrial Engineering Textile Technology Do you know which...