try this simple logical question

Q: A bus run at 100 km/hr top speed. It can carry a maximum of 6 persons. If speed of bus decreases in fixed proportion with increase in number of person, find speed when three person are traveling in bus.
😁Today is a good day to spread joy

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    If 100 Km/hr is the top speed, then the bus runs at 100 Km/hr even if 3 passengers are traveling!
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    I think, either ES is right, or some information is missing in the question.

Now, when the driver is alone in the bus, ie., when there's only one person, the bus moves at 100 kmph.
    If we assume that for every additional person, the bus slows down by x kmph, then the lowest speed that the bus will go is at 100-5x kmph.
    So, if we want to find the speed of the bus when 3 persons are travelling, we need to know x. For that, the lowest speed f the bus is required.

Or, did I miss something here???
  • sherya mathur
    sherya mathur
    yes cs is right
    very nice
    thank you cs
    the speed of the bus will remain 100 km/h even when 3 passengers are traveling

try this one also

Near the beach there is a floating ship. Over the board is hauled down a rope ladder with 10 steps. The distance between every two steps is 30cm. The lowest step lays on the water surface. The tide is coming and every hour the water rises with 15cm. When will the water get to the third step of the ladder?
  • vkvinoth3
    vkvinoth3
    remember ... there is buoyancy force...
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I Guess it will not reach the third step anytime.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi guys! Here is a well done vocabulary thread. https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...matics/28671-answer-vocabulary-questions.html Now, I am starting again. Hope it will be useful to all of us. Here are some of the Synonyms...
Q: suggest me the better book for creating web based projects (in Asp.net) which provides proper guidelines practically? 😁Today is a good day to spread joy
COMMON CHARACTER
Welcome to Facebook Nice Dilbert video, I thought that I might share this with you 😀
Guys my class teacher has given me a assignment on the following topic "A well thought orientation program is necessary for new employee whether they have experienced or not "Do...