Try this new initiative from Google!!

Hi,

Google recently introduced a new feature called "A google a day". Try it out!

#-Link-Snipped-#

It's a puzzle game. Also, be sure to use the Google page that the game provides, lest you should get the answers from some random blog posts..

It's awesome!!

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Whoa. Just tried it out. Today's question is:
    If you were to have a certain type of boiled breakfast, an odd gray-green layer may form around its core. What chemical compound causes this discoloration?
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    How to find the answer: Searching [boiled breakfast] will get you hard-boiled egg. Searching [hard-boiled egg green] shows the green layer on hard-boiled eggs is a reaction of iron and sulfur. Search [chemical reaction iron and sulfur]. This yields results for Iron (II) Sulfide, the name of the compound.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi

๐Ÿ˜My, name is Jeremiah and I am currently in school to become an electrical engineer. I am currently attending Clark College in Vancouver, WA and plan on transfering to Washington...
Here is a lecture on Dynamics of Machines by prof. Amitabh Ghosh from department of mechanical engineering IIT Kanpur. You can watch this video lecture, ask questions, share your views,...
Here is a lecture on Dynamics of Machines by prof. Amitabh Ghosh from department of mechanical engineering IIT Kanpur. You can watch this video lecture, ask questions, share your views,...