Truncating MS-SQL server table

Any body having any idea on how to set up a sql server database table for automatic truncation i mean it should be automatically truncated every day?

Replies

• slashfear
    slashfear
    Hi anirow,

Yeap it is possible!! you have to use JOB SCHEDULER which is supported in MSSQL, Just google it and you will find lot of tutorials for helping you how to use job schedular in mssql (I have used it only in sybase ๐Ÿ˜” )

Hope this helps!!

-Arvind
  • anirow
    anirow
    Thanks Arvind! this was what i was looking for.
  • slashfear
    slashfear
    No Prob dude!! ๐Ÿ˜€

-Arvind

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The toughest part of my GYM life is maintaining regularity. By posting my attendance here (in public) I'll try to eliminate the excuses I might otherwise make. I request your...
Here I invite all the researcher students to share their research topic and some knowledge about this Subject
hello CEans ๐Ÿ˜€ the GATE scores were given today.๐Ÿ˜€ CEans post your scores and ranks here ๐Ÿ˜€
Hi, friends!! I am preparing a obstacle avoiding robot, and for ease i have named it Intelligent Wanderer, cause it wanders around the place avoiding the obstacles in its path....
hai this is krishn, any one provide information security materials for jntu kakinada btech 3rd year .